This DC-DC 12V to 3.3V 5V 12V Power Module Multi Output Voltage Conversion is also known as Buck Converter?or also as Step-Down Voltage Converter.
The module is capable of altering the output of the power source/supply before supplying it to the load so as to deliver the specified power to your load.
The device is very flexible and easy to use. The module is powered by 6V to 12V DC input, and provides three fixed DC outputs: 3.3V, 5.0V, and a third output which is a direct connection to the DC input(input to the module).
Perfect for providing support power for your electronic design, every DIY hobbyist should have a couple of these flexible power supplies on their electronics workbench. They can also be used as a multi-output fixed voltage DC power supply in electronic equipment designs.
- Output power on/off switch
- Two-row multiple pin outputs, easy to use and connect
- Red LED illuminates when input DC power is supplied and output is turned ON.
- 3.3V DC at 800mA maximum current
- 5.0V DC at 800mA maximum current
- 12V DC (the 12V output is directly connected to the input, i.e. with 12VDC input, this output will be 12VDC; with 9VDC input, this output will be 9VDC)
- Small and Handy Module.
- Dual-side plate design
- Easy to use.
Package Includes :
1 x DC-DC 12V to 3.3V 5V 12V Power Module.