This power supply module is based on the AMS1117 5V regulator. It is capable of regulating a wide range of input voltage (6.0 to 12V) down to a fixed 5V output at up to 1A? Standard 0.1″ header pins provide a means of connecting to its input and output terminals.
These header pins have also been conveniently placed so that the module can be inserted face down into the standard.
Note: Do not exceed absolute maximum input voltage (12.5V) or output current. Exceeding maximum specifications can result in permanent damage to this module or any connected devices.
- Onboard AMS1117 chip.
- Onboard power indicator to indicate power is turned on: Red LED.
- Output voltage interface, connection to facilitate the experimental.
- Small Compact Size, 4Pin Type, Breadboard Friendly.
- 2P single row pin input and output for easy connection
- Dual-panel design, the layout is nice
Package Includes :
1 x AMS1117 5V Step-Down Power Supply Module (Unsoldered).