ST Link V2 Programmer For STM8 and STM32 is fully consistent with the official version, support for automatic upgrades, support the full range?STM32 SWD?(only 4pins including SWCLK, SWDIO, and power)?and a full range?STM8 SWIM?(only 4pins including SWIM, Reset and power) download and debug.
Use this device to send program code to the 32-bit STM32 ARM Cortex or 8-bit STM8 microcontrollers. The header for this ST-Link v2 programmer contains connections for 5V, 3.3V, SWCLK, SWDIO, SWIM, Reset (RST/NRST) and GND. The connector on the opposite side of this device is a USB connector and is intended to be plugged into the computer.
You can download the Drivers by clicking here
Note: Product is available in Multiple colors Will be shipped randomly.
Supports For ST-LINK V2 :
- ST-LINK Utility 2.0 and above
- STVD 4.2.1 and above
- STVP 3.2.3 and above
- IAR EWARM V6.20 and above
- IAR EWSTM8 V1.30 and above
- KEIL RVMDK V4.21 and above
- PCB installed inside of?aluminum alloy U disk?shell, portable, safe and reliable!
- Interface definition?directly marked on the shell, clear, convenient and practical!
- 5V, 3.3V offers at the same time, allowing you to program your target board with both 5V and 3.3V
- Shell characters using laser engraving, never fade off! Permanent clarity!
- 500MA internal resettable fuse,?complete protection of your expensive computer motherboard!
- Red and blue color LED indicator, allowing you to always observe ST-LINK V2 working condition!
- With?4 DuPont line, so you can easily respond to different target board line order!
- Use anti-static bag packaging.
SWIM specific features:
- SWIM cable for connection to the application via a pin header or a 2.54 mm pitch connector
- 1.65 V to 5.5 V application voltage supported on SWIM interface
- SWIM low-speed and high-speed modes supported
- SWIM programming speed rate: 9.7 Kbytes/s in low speed and 12.8 Kbytes/s in high speed
- SWIM cable for connection to the application
- Direct firmware update feature supported (DFU)
- Status LED which blinks during communication with the PC
- Operating temperature 0 to 50?C
1 x?ST-Link V2 Programmer For STM8 and STM32
1 x Connecting Wires