Raspberry Pi 8 channel Level Switching (3.5V to 5V) IO Module Logic Level Converter is able to convert signals from 5V down to 3.3V (and vice versa) meaning you can safely use 5V or 3.3V devices with the Raspberry Pi (compatible). Because raspberries?GPIO is??3.3 V,?so regular?5 V sensor is?not easy.??Therefore the?product?realization?8?–?channel?high?–?voltage?logic?and?logic?low?voltage?bi-directional transformations?embodiment Ax and?Bxbi-directional?conversion?between the two.
How to Use ?
In the case of translating between 3.3V and 5V system:
- ??? VCCA/VA connects to 3.3V power supply
- ??? VCCB/VB connects to 5V power supply
- ??? GND connects to power negative pole respectively, the two power supply should be common-grounded with each other
- ??? When Ax has TTL 3.3V input, Bx will get TTL 5V output
- ??? When Bx has TTL 5V input, Ax will get TTL 3.3V output
- ??? NO direction control required
Package Includes :
1 x?Raspberry Pi 8 channel Level Switching (3.5V to 5V) IO Module.
Specification and Features :
- Voltage level: 1.8V-6V
- Dimension: 31.6mm x 25.4mm
- conversion??level??range:??1.8 V-6 V
- instructions for use:??(3.3 V,??5 V??to??each other)
- VCCA Raspberry??Cake??3.3 V
- 8 channels bidirectional voltage translation between different logic level, translate between Ax and Bx automatically
- 4 pairs of power supply interfaces, supports more situation
- Use tantalum capacitors for power filter, provides more stability
- VCCB 5V??power supply??(can??be an external??5V power supply)
- GND connect the negative pole