220 x 220 x 0.5mm Frosted Heated Bed Sticker Build Plate Tape With Adhesive Backing For 3D Printer, the heatbed sticker is made of special rough PC chip, not only can prevent 3D printing models Alice edge but keep the surface smooth. The PC chip is co-extrusion molding, insulation, environmental protection, pollution-free heating. The PC chip uses coarse thread, with many small holes in the surface, it can effectively improve the cooling effect of the 3D filament and curling edges in the printing process.
The durable structure allows for the multipurpose use of the same or different filament materials Single board design, faster to install, and the bubble is less than the tape make it Easy to use.
How to use:
There are 2 methods to attaching the build surface on heatbed:
1. Clamp the build surface to the print bed using binder clips?at least 3 clips).
2. Torn off adhesive tape on the back and stick it on heatbed.
- Suitable for PLA, ABS, HIPS, PETG, TPE filament, nylon, PC, RETT material. Usage for the Anet A6 A8 3D Printer
- Provides extra adhesive force between filament and heating board.
- Effectively prevents deformation of ABS, PLA filament.
- Simple design, fast installation.
- Dull polish treated surface, reusable 3D printer accessory.
- Installs much easier than masking tape or films typically used and with fewer chances of air bubbles
- Protects build plate
- Heat resistant and durable can be reused for many consecutive builds and you can use different filament materials without the need to change the printing surface
- Creates an optimal bond between the 3D printed object and build a surface that maximizes the chances your object will be held in place for the duration of the print and then allow for clean and easy removal of the object from the build surface.
Type: 3D printer hotbed platform sticker
Size: approx. 220 X 220 X 0.5 mm
Net weight: 35g
1 x?220 x 220 x 0.5mm Frosted Heated Bed Sticker for 3D Printer