The?XD-216 Screw shield Screw Shield V1 Expansion Board can be plugged into the Arduino controller. You can use this shield to save yourself from the bad port connection. Feel secure with this Arduino-compatible screw shield.
Both sides of the shield are broken out to the side of the Arduino, to allow access to everything on the main Arduino board. Stacking headers are also included so you can pile more shields on top. This screw shield also extends the power supply pins for the signal pins. You could directly plug in the sensors and the servos to the screw shield.
This is new XD-216 Screw shield Screw Shield V1 Expansion Board. The new XD-216 Screw Shield V1 Expansion Board Binding Post Media Match UNO R3 Chip.
- For mounting this shield on UNO, you?need to break?this shield from the middle.
- This package does not include the UNO board.
- Combines the function of Arduino Screw Shield and Sensor Shield.
- Expand all of IO interfaces from Arduino.
- 3-Pin male headers for easy sensor/servo connection.
- The Screw terminal can be screwed directly to the terminal on the thread and is reliable and convenient.
Package Includes :
1 x XD-216 Screw shield Expansion Board