MQ-9 Carbon Monoxide, Methane and LPG Gas Sensor Module can be use to sense Carbon Monoxide and Metahane Gas. Sensitive material of MQ-9 gas sensor is SnO2, which with lower conductivity in clean air. It make detection by method of cycle high and low temperature, and detect CO when low temperature (heated by 1.5V). The sensor?s conductivity is more higher along with the gas concentration rising. When high temperature (heated by 5.0V), it detects Methane, Propane etc. combustible gas and cleans the other gases adsorbed under low temperature.
Wire connections :
VCC – positive pole (5V)
GND – negative pole
DO – TTL switch signal output
AO – analog signal output
- Domestic gas leakage detector
- Industrial gas detector
- Portable gas detector
Package Includes :
1 x?MQ-9 Carbon Monoxide, Methane and LPG Gas Sensor Module.
Specifications and Features :
- Good sensitivity to CO/Combustible gas
- High sensitivity to Methane, Propane and CO
- Long life and low cost
- Simple drive circuit
- Input voltage: DC 5?0.2V
- Power: 150mA
- DO output: TTL digital 0 and 1 (0.1 and 5V)
- AO output: 0.1-0.3V (relatively clean), the highest concentration voltage is about 4V.
- Dimensions: 32 x 20 x 22 mm (LxWxH)
- Weight: 5 gm.