MH-Z19 NDIR infrared gas module is a common type, small size sensor, using non-dispersive infrared (NDIR) principle to detect the existence of CO 2 in the air, with good selectivity, non-oxygen dependent and long life. The built-in temperature sensor can do temperature compensation; it has digital output an analog voltage output. It is developed by the tight integration of mature infrared absorbing gas detection technology, precision optical circuit design, and superior circuit design.
Package Includes :
Specifications and Features :
- Working voltage: 3.6 V ~ 5.5V DC
- Average current: < 18 mA
- Interface level: 3.3 V
- Measuring range: 0~5%VOL optional
- Output signal: PWM UART
- Preheat time: 3min
- Response Time: T90 < 60s
- Working temperature: 0? ~ 50?
- Working humidity: 0~95%RH
- Weight: 8 gm
- Lifespan: >5 yearDimension: 40 ? 20 ? 9 mm?L?W?H?
- High sensitivity, high resolution.
- Low energy consumption.
- Output mode: UART and PWM wave.
- Temperature compensation, excellent linear output.
- Good stability.
- Long lifespan.
- Anti-interference of water vapor.
- No poisoning.