This is GY-87 MPU-9250 3-axis 9-DOF Attitude Gyro Magnetometer Accelerator Sensor Module. GY-87 MPU-9250 9?axis attitude gyro is a?9?degree of freedom?(DOF) device which incorporates an?MPU6050 accelerometer and gyro chip, and HMC5883L digital compass.
The?MPU6050?devices combine a 3-axis gyroscope and a 3-axis accelerometer on the same silicon together with an onboard Digital Motion Processor (DMP) capable of processing complex 9-axis MotionFusion algorithms.
The parts? integrated 9-axis MotionFusion algorithms access external magnetometers or other sensors through an auxiliary master I2C bus, allowing the devices to gather a full set of sensor data without intervention from the system processor. Are the devices offered in the same 4x4x0.9 mm QFN footprint and pinout as the current MPU-3000? the family of integrated 3-axis gyroscopes, providing a simple upgrade path and making it easy to fit on space-constrained boards.
The InvenSense Motion Apps Platform that comes with the MPU-6050 abstracts motion-based complexities, offloads sensor management from the operating system and provides a structured set of APIs for application development. For precision tracking of both fast and slow motions, the parts feature a user-programmable gyro full-scale range of ?250, ?500, ?1000, and ?2000?/sec (DPS) and a user-programmable accelerometer full-scale range of ?2g, ?4g, ?8g, and ?16g.
The?HMC5883?is a surface mount multi-chip module designed for low field magnetic sensing with a digital interface for applications such as low cost compassing and magnetometry. The HMC5883 includes our state of the art, high-resolution HMC118X series magneto-resistive sensors plus Honeywell developed ASIC containing amplification, automatic degaussing strap drivers, offset cancellation, 12-bit ADC that enables 1? to 2?compass heading accuracy. Applications for the HMC5883 include Mobile Phones, Netbooks, Consumer Electronics, Auto Navigation Systems, and Personal Navigation Devices.
- FPV, RC and Robots systems
- GPS navigation systems
- Impact recognition and logging
- Gaming and virtual reality input devices
- Motion-activated functions
- Intelligent power saving for handheld devices
- Vibration monitoring and compensation
- Free-fall detection
- 6D-orientation detection
We also have a module with same driver chips but including an extra?BMP180(Barometer) driver chip so?offering 10 degrees of freedom, click below to check it out,
- Acceleration, Gyroscope, and Magnetometer
- 9 DOF modules (three-axis gyroscope + triaxial accelerometer and three-axis magnetic field + atmospheric pressure).
- Build in ultra low noise linear LDO voltage regulator.
- Built-in onboard filters, which reduce noise from the motor and other high current electronics.
- All sensors connected to the I2C bus.
- Build in Logic level converter for I2C.
- Power indicator LED.
- Using Immersion Gold PCB, machine welding process to ensure quality.
Package Includes :
1 x GY-87 MPU-9250 3-axis 9 DOF attitude gyro magnetometer accelerator sensor.
2 x Jumper Header( Unsoldered).