The DJI NAZA-M Lite V1.1 with GPS Kit is a simplified version of, and it inherits the high reliability and stability from the Naza M flight controller’s heritage. The Naza M Lite controller has an all-in-one design that means the installation is easy and straightforward while saving space and weight. In this small flight controller, you will find there is inner damping, 3-axis gyroscope, 3-axis accelerometer and a barometer. The Naza M Lite measures flying altitude and attitude which is used for autopilot / automatic control for altitude hold, the GPS provides a position hold capability enjoyed on the Naza M V2 and DJI Wookong M flight controllers. The Naza M Lite GPS is the most cost-effective solution to offer so much from the DJI Innovations line of flight controllers.
The Naza M Lite v1.1 GPS system offers three flight modes, GPS Atti. Mode, Atti. Mode and Manual Mode. The pilot can switch between these modes to achieve different flight characteristics. A new feature for the Naza M Lite GPS is the automatic adjustment while in the flight of the flight modes; the Naza M Lite v1.1?GPS will gently switch between GPS Atti. Mode and Atti. Mode to make sure the flight is safe and secure without user intervention.
The Intelligent Orientation Control (IOC) means that no matter where the nose is pointing in the forward direction is still the forward direction, and has nothing to do with nose direction, there is no need to be concerned with the loss of orientation when using the IOC mode, front will always be front, even when it’s the back.
If you have a transmitter which supports failsafe features compatible with the Naza M Lite, like the Futaba 8J, you can set the failsafe through port-U on the flight controller. The Naza controller has built in an auto level failsafe function, if the communication between Naza and the transmitter is lost, the outputs of all command sticks from the RC controller will default to the centre position, the GPS module allows you also set RTH (Return To Home) in the event of the failsafe being used. Please note, if your transmitter has only 4 channels, then MC will work in Atti. Mode by default without the failsafe function.
The Naza M Lite GPS also has outputs for use with a servo operated?gimbal, so adding a gimbal to the system is easy and straightforward with an easy to follow set-up and calibration procedure. Please note the Lite will not work with the?DJI Zenmuse H3 3D Brushless Gimbal.
- All-in-One Design
- Advanced attitude stabilize Algorithm
- Multiple flight control mode/intelligent switching
- GPS Module Available/Accurate Position hold
- Intelligent Orientation Control (IOC)
- Failsafe mode
- Low voltage protection
- Motor Arm and Motor Dis-arm
- Support Futaba S-Bus and PPM receiver
- Supported multi-rotor types
- Built-in Gimbal stabilization function
- Remote adjustment
- Supported Multi-Rotor: Quad-rotor I4, X4 / Hex-rotor I6, X6, IY6, Y6
- Supported ESC Output: 400Hz refresh frequency
- Recommended Transmitter: PCM or 2.4GHz with minimum 4 channels
- Working Voltage Range:MC:4.8V~5.5V; VU: 7.2V ~ 26.0 V (recommend 2S ~ 6S LiPo)
- Power Consumption: MAX1. 5W (0.3A@5V) Normal:0.6W (0.12A@5V)
- Operating Temperature: -10?C ~ 50?C
- Assistant Software System Requirement: Windows XP sp3 / Windows 7 / Windows 8
- Hovering Accuracy(GPS Mode): Vertical:?0.8m; Horizontal:?2.5m:
- Max Yaw Angular Velocity 200?/s
- Max Tilt Angle: 45?
- Ascent / Descent: ?6m/s
- Built-In Functions: Three Modes Autopilot; Enhanced Fail-safe; Low Voltage Protection; S-Bus Receiver Support 2-axle Gimbal Support.
1 x?DJI NAZA-M Lite V1.1 with GPS Kit