This 0.96? OLED Display Module is a 0.96 inch blue OLED display module. The display module can interface with any microcontroller using SPI/IIC protocols. It is having a resolution of 128?64.
OLED (Organic Light-Emitting Diode) is a self light-emitting technology composed of a thin, multi-layered organic film placed between an anode and cathode. In contrast to LCD technology, OLED does not require a backlight. OLED possesses high application potential for virtually all types of displays and is regarded as the ultimate technology for the next generation of flat-panel displays.
Specifications and Features :
- OLED Driver IC: SSD1306
- Resolution: 128 x 64
- Visual Angle: >160?
- Input Voltage: 3.3V ~ 6V
- Compatible I/O Level: 3.3V, 5V
- Mini Size: 2.7 x 2.8cm
- Only Need 2 I/O Port Control
- Pixel Color: Blue
- Full Compatible with Arduino
- Working temperature: -30?C ~ 70?C
- Module volume ( generous ): 27.0 x 27.0 x 4.1mm
- Factory configured for SPI protocol (can easily change to IIC)