This is XF-25 Ultra Mini Multi-color Block Building breadboard. Its advantages are definitely not inferior to previous conventional bread board’s. It can save more materials than the previous breadboard and is environmental protection with its small figure. You can assemble the breadboards independently according to the needs of the circuit plate size in the experiment. The using principle is the same as a previous old breadboard.
The Block Building Breadboard measures 1.5x2cm. It uses with the?Base Plate For Block Building Breadboard.
There are (5 x 5) 25 tie points in each small Peace of breadboard block and 2 small patch-holes in the back. ?The 2 small Patch-holes are in order to make the Block Building Breadboard fixed on the?Base Plate For Block Building Breadboard. The base plate can hold a maximum (6×6) 36 small building block if fitted side by side
You can put different colors of the Block Building Breadboards on one?Base Plate For Block Building Breadboard.?Then put different components on these breadboards. That would make your experiment teaching quite clear.
Note: The Baseplate and Blocks come in multicolor it will be ship Randomly
- 1 Terminal Strip, Tie-point 25
- ?ABS plastic Material and Good Contact points
- Completely Reusable flexible Structure
- Accepts a variety of wire sizes (29-20 AWG)
- 32 modular mini breadboard are pluggable in one piece of plate
- Accept transistors, diodes, LEDS, resistors, capacitors and virtually all types of components
- Make the model as you wish with the colorful breadboards.
- ZY-25 has many types of color, in the experiment, you can put the capacitor in the green breadboard, put the resistor in the red breadboard, and so one, by doing this, it will make the education clearly do electronic experiments.
- Compared with the ordinary breadboard, ZY-25 looks more mini. But please don’t look at its small body, which has many advantages. First, ZY-25 saves a lot material, environment protecting. Second, you can choose the quantity of breadboard according to the need in the experiment you do
1 x Base Plate
5 x Mini?Breadboard Building Block