- Material: Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene
- Feed inlet diameter : For 1.75mm Filament
- Recommended Extrusion Temperatures: 230?C-240?C
- Dimensional Accuracy: ?0.05mm
- Spool Dimensions (Approx.): 20mm Inner Hole Diameter
- Density: 1.04 g/cm3
- Volume: 0.96 cm3/g or 960 cm3/kg
- It has a high tensile strength and good overall toughness
- ABS is the same material that Lego bricks are made out of and is a great plastic for working parts.
- Final products made with ABS are very durable, withstand a wide range of temperatures, and tend to be more flexible and less ‘brittle’ than those made with PLA.
- Acetone can be used post-process to provide a glossy look to your finished ABS product.
- ABS is best used with a heated bed as ABS contracts when cooled and large parts may pull off of a non-heated bed
Outer Diameter : 200 mm
Vacuum-sealed with desiccant to protect filament from humidity
210mm x 210mm x 75mm
Tested up to 200mm/s
Material Net Weight
1kg ( /- 0.05kg)