- Color: Brown
- Material: Polylactic Acid (PLA)
- Feed inlet diameter : For 1.75mm Filament
- Filament length: ~ 330 meters / ~ 1080 feet
- Recommended Extrusion Temperatures: 200 DegC – 220 DegC
- Dimensional Accuracy: +/- 0.05 mm
- Spool Dimensions (Approx.): 20 mm Inner Hole Diameter
- Density: 1.25 g/ cm3
- Volume: 0.80 cm3/g or 800 cm3/kg
- PLA is a multipurpose material commonly used in 3D printing.
- High strength and minimal warping.
- Low moisture absorption.
- PLA is a bio-plastic, which means it is made from renewable natural resources such as corn starch and tapioca products. It is environment friendly.
- As a biodegradable material it is much better for the environment, especially compared to petrochemical-based alternatives (such as ABS)
|Diameter Accuracy||1.75 mm|
|Roundness Accuracy||+/- 0.5 mm|
|Melt Point||210 DegC|
|Spool Size||Outer Diameter : 200 mm
Hub Diameter : 32 mm
Width Diameter : 60 mm
|Packaging||Vacuum-sealed with desiccant to protect filament from humidity|
|Packaging Size||210 mm x 210 mm x 75 mm|
|Extrusion Speed||Tested up to 200 mm/s|
|Material Net Weight||1 kg ( /- 0.05 kg)|
|Gross Weight||1.35 kg|