- Color: Blue
- Material: Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene
- Feed inlet diameter : For 1.75 mm Filament
- Recommended Extrusion Temperatures: 230?C-240?C
- Dimensional Accuracy: +/- 0.05 mm
- Spool Dimensions (Approx.): 20 mm Inner Hole Diameter
- Density: 1.04 g/ cm3
- Volume: 0.96 cm3/g or 960 cm3/kg
- It has a high tensile strength and good overall toughness
- ABS is the same material that Lego bricks are made out of and is a great plastic for working parts.
- Final products made with ABS are very durable, withstand a wide range of temperatures, and tend to be more flexible and less ‘brittle’ than those made with PLA.
- Acetone can be used post-process to provide a glossy look to your finished ABS product.
- ABS is best used with a heated bed as ABS contracts when cooled and large parts may pull off of a non-heated bed
|Diameter Accuracy||1.75 mm|
|Roundness Accuracy||/- 0.5 mm|
|Melt Point||220 DegC|
|Spool Size||Outer Diameter : 200 mm
Hub Diameter : 32 mm
Width Diameter : 60 mm
|Packaging||Vacuum-sealed with desiccant to protect filament from humidity|
|Packaging Size||210 mm x 210 mm x 75 mm|
|Extrusion Speed||Tested up to 200 mm/s|
|Material Net Weight||1 kg ( /- 0.05 kg)|
|Gross Weight||1.35 kg|
1 Kg (2.2 lbs) spool of 1.75mm ABS filament. All filament is sealed in a bag with desiccant.