- Dimensions: 28 x 14 x 13 mm(LxWxH).
- Weight: 4 gm.
- Input Voltage range: DC0 to 25 V
- Voltage detection range: DC 0.02445 V to 25 V
- Analog Voltage resolution : 0.00489 V
- Output Interface : ” ” connected 5/3.3V, “-” connected GND, “s” connected Arduino AD pins
- DC input interface: red terminal positive with VCC, negative with GND
- You can also use the IICLCD1602 LCD to display voltage.
- By 3P connector, connect this module with the expansion of board Arduino, not only makes it easier for you to detect voltage battery
- Voltage Detection Sensor Module 25V module is based on the principle of resistive voltage divider design, it can make the red terminal connector input voltage to 5 times smaller.
- Arduino analog input voltages up to 5 v. The voltage detection module input voltage not greater than 5Vx5=25V (if using 3.3V systems, input voltage not greater than 3.3Vx5=16.5V).
- It has the limit of Arduino analog input 5 VDC only.
- One way is to use a voltage divider.???
- It is fundamentally a 5:1 voltage divider using a 30K and a 7.5K Ohm resistor.
- Note:Keep in mind, you are restricted to voltages that are less than 25 volts.?? More than that and you will exceed the voltage limit of your Arduino input.
- 1 X Voltage Detection Sensor Module.