- Original FT232RL onboard?
- Supports Mac, Linux, Android, WinCE, Windows 7/8/8.1/10…?
- 3 power mode : 5V output, 3.3V output, or powered by target board (3.3V-5V)?
- 3 LEDs: TXD LED, RXD LED, POWER LED?
- Functional Pins?
- TXD, RXD, RTS#, CTS# : connected to the onboard soldered pinheaders
- The other Pins : accessable on the drill holes (separate pinheaders are also provided for easily connecting to user system, the pitch is compatible with bread boards)?
- It’s a small USB to TTL serial tool, using the PL2303 chip. You can use it to connect some serial device to your PC via USB por
- Compatible with 32-bit & 64-bit Windows, Mac OS 8 to OS X, Linux and Android!
- To test the unit use the shunt to connect TX and RX (loopback test)
- 3V and 5.0V outputs are available to power your project directly from the adapter.
- 1 x USB?to?TTL?module