The?USB PIC Programmer – UP00B is the enhanced version of UP00A. As PIC MCU is gaining its popularity in the market for student and hobbyist, more low cost and the user-friendly programmer is needed.
Previous USB PIC Programmer, UP00A is obsolete because it cannot support Windows Vista, fail to program many new PIC MCU, further the firmware is not upgradeable. Hence, UP00B is now introduced to you! It comes with two ZIP sockets to offer program loading to 8 pins, 18 pins, 28 pins and 40 pins PIC MCU (8 bit) by using Microchip PICKit2 software.
It offers a low cost yet convenience USB PIC Programmer to the user. ?Loading program to PIC MCU will be as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- USB powered, no extra power needed to load program
- Two ZIF sockets (20 pins and 40 pins) to ease the program loading process
- Support most 8pin, 18pin, 28pin and 40pin PDIP 8 bit PIC MCU
- Support Windows XP,? Vista, 7 (32 and 64-bits)
- Support Intel and AMD based system
- Support Laptop and desktop PC
Package includes :
1 x?USB PIC Programmer – UP00B