- Low power consumption
- Power supply for 2.4 ~ 5.5V DC
- Can replace the traditional touch of a button
- Fixture screw-holes for easy positioning & installation
- Typical high Voh = 0.8VCC
- Typical Vol = 0.3VCC
- Output Sink Current: 8mA
- Output pin pull-up current: 4mA
- Response time (Low Power mode): 220mS
- Response time: 60mS
- Onboard 8-level status indicator
- PCB board size: 47.5 mm x 46 mm
- TTP226 8-Way Capacitive Touch Sensor / Switch Module is based on a touch-sensing IC enabling capacitive touch switch mode.
- In the normal state, the module output is low, low power consumption.
- When a finger touches the corresponding position, the module output high, if not touched for 12 seconds, switch to low-power mode