By using the TTL FTDI Transmitter USB For 3.3V 5V dual power FT232RL FTDI MWC Programmer, you can easily install your project or product into a USB interface. The cs2102 is an SI labs product that can communicate (for example, the Arduino multiview 2.5 is the same as the GPS in the APM pack and any other.
A device that has a TTL port provides the computer with a USB port. By connecting this converter to the computer and installing the driver program, which adds?a virtual serial port to the computer ports, which is capable of working with Windows operating systems, MAC, Linux. On the output of this converter, in addition to the txd, rxd and gnd pins, the output?voltage is also 5v and 3.3v.
A?USB/TTL converter based on FT232RL high quality, high-performance USB-to-Serial Bridge Controller.? The famous manufacturer of?USB/TTL converter products produced this chip. The FT232R is the latest device to be added to FTDI?s range of USB UART interface Integrated Circuit Devices.
This?TTL FTDI Transmitter USB For 3.3V 5V dual power FT232RL FTDI MWC Programmer board decrease the cost of Arduino development and increases ease of use. The jumper on the back of the board allows the board’s power output and IO level to be configured to either 3.3V or 5V. You can cut the default 5V trace and add a solder jumper to switch to 3.3V.
Applications of?TTL FTDI Transmitter USB For 3.3V 5V dual power FT232RL FTDI MWC Programmer
- Programming of Arduino Pro Mini with Automatic RESET through DTR pin
- Programming of Microcontrollers that can be programmed using serial bootloaders at 3.3V or 5.0V logic levels
- Burn?write?STC?MCU, NXP?MCU, Renesas?MCU, NEC?MCU
- Data exchange between microcontroller and Desktop or Laptop Computers
- Connection with GPS Devices
- Connection with various external Phones, or modems, GSM Modules
- All other applications requiring USB/Serial/TTL interface.
- Router, HDD, ADSL, broadband?modem?firmware?upgrade
- Cellphone, XBOX360, GPS?serial?communication, vehicle?inspection?and?test, DVD?flash?and?so?on
- Simple?UART?communication commonly?used?UART?debugging?tools?in?supper?terminal
- USB?signal?transferred?to?TTL?signal may?be?used?by?electronic?enthusiasts
- 3.3V?and?5V?power supply interface, easy?for?the?DDWRT?of?different?voltage?system?that?needs?power.
- Automatic detection of data transfer speeds up to 1Mbps
- Data exchange capability with an external interface with UART protocol
- Output Voltage 5v and 3.3v?Indicator LEDs?USB?Connector
- With RX and TX Indicator LEDs
- Manage System for Reducing Flow In Idle and Standby Mode
- Support for serial output devices such as modems, card reader devices, digital cameras and more.
- Interface: Mini USB
- +3.3V and +5.0V signal Level Support using SMD jumper.
- Supports?Windows 8, Windows 7, ?Windows Vista, Windows XP, Linux,?Mac OS X,?Windows CE 4.2-5.2,?Windows CE 6.0
- DTR and CTS pins. DTR pin can be used for Automatic Reset of Arduino Pro Mini boards while coding downloads
Package Includes :
1 x?TTL FTDI Transmitter USB For 3.3V 5V dual power module.