TCRT5000 Single Channel Line Tracking Sensor Module?is a carrier board for TCRT5000 reflective optical sensor. Although it is designed for use with line following robots, it can be used in mini-sumo robots for line control. The board has a digital output.
The concept of working of line follower sensor is related to light. We use here the?behavior of light at the black and white surface. When light fall on a white surface it is almost fully reflected?and in case of black surface light is completely absorbed. This behavior of light is used in building a line follower sensor.
Each phototransistor is connected to a pull-up resistor to form a voltage divider that produces an analog voltage output between 0?V and VIN (which is typically 5?V) as a function of the reflected IR. The lower output voltage is an indication of greater reflection.
For multichannel or more accurate line sensor, do not forget to check our following category
- Working voltage of 5V, the output of the black line low, white line of high output
- Uses Infrared Light to Detect Anti-Interference Ability
- Sensors to adopt TCRT5000 High Sensitivity, Stable Performance
- Exquisite workmanship, with the indicator
- Has a fixed bolt hole for easy installation
Package Includes :
1 x?TCRT5000 Single channel line tracking?sensor module.