- For toshiba TB6560AHQ chip – High power, maximum 3.5A drive current chipset
- 1-1/16 microstep setting – Higher accuracy and smoother operation than standard 1, 1/2 step
- Adjustable drive current settings for each axis – 25%,50%,75%,100% of full current can be set for different stepper motors
- Overload, over-current and over-temperature safety – Full protection for your computer and peripheral equipment
- On board current switching – Power output can be set according to specific user requirement
- Full closed-type optical isolation to protect the user’s computer and equipment
- Relay spindle interface – Outputs Max. 36V 7.5A for spindle motors or coolant pump (only one device can be powered by this output!)
- 4 channel inputs interface- Can be used for XYZ limit and emergency stop
- Professional design – Two stage signal processing with super anti-jamming
- Bipolar constant current chopper drive with non-resonant region – Controls motors smoothly through range without creep effect
- Four control inputs (divided into pairs of knives) – Allows setting of limit and emergency stop
- Universal architecture – Supports most parallel software MACH3, KCAM4, EMC2 etc!
- 1x TB6560 mould
- 1 x DB25 parallel cable?
- Power supply DC 12-36V (not included)
- 12-16V DC power supply for Nema 17 stepper motors
- 16-24V DC power supply for Nema 23 stepper motors
- 24-36V DC power supply for Nema 34 stepper motors
- (High voltage will burn up the chips or stepper motors!!!)
- Output current of the power supply can be calculated by the following expressions:
- Output current = Rated current of your stepper motors * quantity 2A
- (For example, if you want to drive 3 * 3A Nema 23 stepper motors, theoretically 24V 11A DC power supply is recommended, but higher power such as 24V 15A also will be good. If you are not sure about the selection of power supply, please feel free to contact us for help)
- The power output of 12V shall be applied to the radiator fan of 12V
- Driver output compatible with 2 or 4 phase, 4,6 or 8 lead stepper motors, 3A max.
- Suitable for unipolar or bipolar stepper motors.
- Voltage regulated spindle speed controlled by parallel interface as function of supply voltage.
Electrical properties (ambient temperature Tj = 25 pm)
- 12 – 36V DC power supply
Stepper motor drive current
- 3A (peak value 3.5A)/axis
- Double-pole constant flow PWM actuation output
- Compatible Stepper motors
- 2/4 Phase, 4/6/8 leads stepper motors within 3.5A
?*Simple solutions if the driver does not work properly:
- Please double check the software settings according to the Fig.5 and Fig.6
- Please conform the parallel cable has been pluged tightly
- Please turn off the power supply before changing dip settings
- Please use stable high quality DC power supply for this driver
- Problems in Mach3 using, Please refer to the Mach 3 User Manual
Best quality product available online at the cheapest price.?
- If you don’t have a HAPPY experience, we will make it right for you so that you’re 100% satisfied.
- Team Techtonics is happy?when YOU are happy!
- Send us an email if you need any assistance.
Techtonics Happiness Checklist
- Right Product. No Surprises!
- Safe payments via?Credit/Debit Cards and/or PayPal?
- On-time and safe Delivery
- Real humans?on our?support helpdesk!
- Tracking number for every order.
We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security.