The 170pt breadboard is named for its 170 tie points. It has 17 columns of 10 holes, which are separated into two pairs by a central notch, and labeled 1 to 17. Each column is also labeled, with a letter from A to J to that they can be easily referenced in instructions ( like the squares on a chess board ). These holes contain small metal clips which both secure components to the breadboard and form electrical connections between them.
3 x?SYB-170 Mini Solderless Breadboard ? 170 Tie Points (Green, Blue, Black).
- Tie-points: 170 (10?17)
- Size: 48 x 35 x 10 mm(LxWxH).
- Plastic material: ABS
- Use: experimental, testing, robot
- Matching jumper, diameter 0.8mm
- Phosphor bronze nickel plated spring clips
- Accepts a variety of wire sizes (29-20 the AWG)
- Color:?Green, Blue, Black.