- Model: STM32F103C8T6.
- Core: ARM 32 Cortex – M3 CPU.
- 72MHz work frequency.
- Storage Resource: 64K flash memory, 20K SRAM.
- 0-3.6V power, I/O.
- Reset (POR/PDR).
- 4-16MHz crystal.
- On-board Mini USB interface, you can give the board power supply and USB communication.
- Interface Resources: 2x SPI, 3x USART, 2x I2C, 1x MAY, 37x I / O ports,
- Analog-digital conversion: 2x ADC (12-bit / 16-channel)
- Timers: 3 general timers and 1 advanced timer
- Debugging Download: Support JTAG / SWD debug interface to download, support for IAP.
- 2, RT9193: 3.3V regulator chip, the maximum power of 300mASize: 5.3cm x 2.2cm.
- Number of pins: 48
This is a core chip based on STM32F103C8T6 ARM core board, features are as follows:
- The board based on the most basic MCU circuit, 8M and 32768 crystal circuit, USB power circuit.
- The basic board is divided into two rows leads to all I / O port.
- With SWD simulation debug download interface, simple and convenient, debugging speed.
- The use of the Mirco USB interface, you can do USB communication and power supply, USB interface, compatible with the ordinary Andrews mobile phone charger interface.
- Crystal RTC Epson brand, easy to start, more stable.
- SWD interface: support for simulation, download and debugging.
- Mirco USB interface: power supply and USB communication, does not support the download.
- USART1 interface: USART1 can be used to download the program, or use the USART1 for communication.
- MCU pin interface: Leads all I / O port pins, easy to connect with peripherals.
- 5V and 3.3V power input and output interface: commonly used in external power supply, or with other modules for common treatment
Other Device Description:
- Power LED (PWR): Status indicator power, can determine whether the power supply is stable.
- The user LED (PC13): to facilitate the I / O test output or indicate the current program.
- Start to skip to choose the programming mode: (1, user flash memory 2, SRAM 3, memory system).
- Reset button: reset chip for the user program
- 8 M Crystal: The frequency can be set to make the system clocked at 72 MHz.
- 6, 32.768 KHz Crystal: Available for built-in RTC, or for calibration.