- Voltage: 4.5-5.5V.?
- Current: <40mA.?
- Digital Interface: 5V TTL level for UART interface and GPIO.?
- Analog Interface: 3.5mm mono-channel microphone connector microphone pin interface.?
- Size: 31mm * 50mm.?
- Recognition accuracy: 99% (under ideal environment).?
- Support maximum 80 voice commands, with each voice 1500ms (one or two words speaking).?
- Maximum 7 voice commands effective at same time.?
- Arduin library is supplied.?
- Easy Control: UART/GPIO.?
- User-control General Pin Output.
1* Speak Voice Recognition Module V3 Compatible with Arduin