- The DO output interface can be directly connected to a micro-controller IO port, if there is a block detection sensor, such as the speed of the motor encoder can detect.
- DO modules can be connected to the relay, limit switch, and other functions, it can also with the active buzzer module, compose alarm
- VCC Connect the positive 3.3 5 v power supply
- GND Connect power negative
- DO TTL switch signal output
- AO This module does not work
- Using imported groove optical coupling sensor, width 5mm.
- It have the output state light, if output high level, the lights are off. if output low level ,it on.
- If it covered, it will output high level; otherwise it output low level.
- Good signal and waveform, with strong driving ability for more than 15mA.
- The working voltage of 3.3V to 5V.
- Output: digital switch output (0 and 1).
- Equipped with a fixed bolt hole, easily install.
- Small board PCB size: 3.2 cm x 1.4 cm.
- Use the LM393 wide voltage comparer.
- Widely used in motor speed detection, pulse count, the position limit, etc