- Small size
- Support walk model
- GPS receiver module
- High sensitive GPS module:-165dBm
- Low power consumption
Description : The SkyNav SKG13C is a complete GPS engine module that features super sensitivity, ultra low power and small form factor. The GPS signal is applied to the antenna input of module, and a complete serial data message with position, velocity and time information is presented at the serial interface with NMEA protocol or custom protocol. It is based on the high performance features of the MediaTek 3329 single-chip architecture, Its ?165dBm tracking sensitivity extends positioning coverage into place like urban canyons and dense foliage environment where the GPS was not possible before. The small form factor and low power consumption make the module easy to integrate into portable device like PNDs, mobile phones, cameras and vehicle navigation systems.
- LBS (Location Based Service)?
- PND (Portable Navigation Device)?
- Vehicle navigation system?
- Mobile phone Features?
- Ultra high sensitivity: -165dBm?
- Extremely fast TTFF (Time To First Fix) at low signal level?
- Low power consumption: Typical 45mA@3.3V?
- NMEA-0183 compliant protocol or custom protocol?
- Operating voltage: 3.0V to 4.2V?
- Operating temperature range: -40 to 85??
- SMD type with stamp holes?
- Small form factor: 15x13x2.7mm?
- RoHS compliant (Lead-free)