- Module Model: SIM800L Quad-band 850/900/1800/1900MHz?
- Used in GSM based projects,
- GPS based projects,?
- Robotics projects, or 8051/AVR/ARM/PIC/Arduino/Raspberry-pi based projects
- GPRS multi-slot class12 connectivity:?
- 85.6 kbps(down-load/up-load)?
- GPRS mobile station class B Controlled by AT Command? Supports?
- Support Real Time Clock?
- Supply voltage range 3.4V ~ 4.4V?
- Supports A-GPS
- Peak Current: 2A
- 1mA in sleep mode?
- Supports 3.0V to 5.0V logic level Low power consumption,
- Compact size 23mm x 35mm x 5.6mm?
- TTL serial port for serial port, you can link directly to the micro-controller.
- No need MAX232.
- Power module automatically boots, homing network.
- On board signal lights all the way.
- It flashes slowly when there is a signal, it flashes quickly when there is no signal.
- This is?Small SIM800L GPRS GSM Module Micro SIM Card Core Board Quad-band TTL Serial Port with the antenna, in this module two antennas have been included.
- First is made of wire (which solders directly to NET pin on PCB) ? very useful in narrow places. Second ? PCB antenna ? with double sided tape and attached pigtail cable with IPX connector.
- This one has better performance and allows to put your module inside a metal case ? as long the antenna is outside.
- 1 x SIM800L GPRS GSM Module
- 1 x Spring Antenna
- 2 x Pin headers
?Best quality product available online at the cheapest price.?
- If you don’t have a HAPPY experience, we will make it right for you so that you’re 100% satisfied.
- Team Techtonics is happy?when YOU are happy!
- Send us an email if you need any assistance.? ? ? ??
Techtonics Happiness Checklist
- Right Product. No Surprises!
- Safe payments via?Credit/Debit Cards and/or PayPal?
- On-time and safe Delivery
- Real humans?on our?support helpdesk!
- Tracking number for every order.
We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security.