The RD945 FPV Wireless 5.8GHZ 48CH Receiver is a 48 channel 5.8ghz diversity receiver which means you are less likely to lose your FPV video signal when you are flying.
The RD945 Diversity Receiver is nice and small for easy integration in your ground station, but great in quality and features.?There are two independent AV outputs for audio and video.?
So you can order a monitor and a set of glasses or maybe a DVR to make your flight, great for when your significant other asks where you have been for the last 4 hours!
Supplying the receiver to the field is as easy as plugging a 3 cell lipoly into the supplied prewired cable with mini JST.?it just does not get easier than this.
Note: The antenna must be installed properly before it is switched On.
- Receiving Frequency: 5.8GHz.
- Antenna Connector: RP-SMA Male.
- Automatic Video Formats: NTSC/PAL.
- 48 channels: Covers bands A, B, C, D, H, and L.
- Two switching buttons for the band and channel
- Two digits LCD display for the band and channel
- Power off memory for last channel and band
- Dual independent video and audio signal outputs