The RAMPS 1.4 3D Printer Controller+5Pcs DRV8825 Driver With Heat Sink Kit is the new techtonics.in 3D Printer Kit, develop specially for those who are interest in 3D printer.
RAMPS 1.4 Board 😕
?The RAMPS 1.4 is Mega Pololu Shield, or RAMPS for, design to fit the entire electronics need for a RepRap in one small package for low cost. RAMPS interfaces an Mega with the powerful Arduino MEGA platform and has plenty room for expansion. The modular design includes plug in stepper drivers and extruder control electronics on Arduino MEGA shield for easy service, part replacement, upgrade-ability and expansion. Additionally, a number of Arduino expansion boards can be add to system. As long as the main RAMPS board is kept to the top of the stack.
Driver DRV8825 :
The DRV8825 are perfectly compatible with the A4988, but you should be careful which have to be assembled on the contrary.
It is recommended that, both 4988 that the 8825, with voltage 12 or 24 Volts and no more. With 24 Volts maximum speed is slightly higher. The 36 Volt is best not to use them because the 4988 don’t hold them right and the 8825 would work too close to the limit.You should not use them at current greater than 1 Ampere.?Maximum 2 Ampere, but with every dissipators on drivers and a single fan that cools them all from above.
Package Includes :
1 x RAMPS 1.4 3D?Printer controller Board.
5 x DRV8825 stepper motor driver with heat sink.
Specifications and Features :
- USB type B receptacle.
- SD Card adds on available.
- Fits 5 Pololu stepper driver board.
- LEDs indicate when heater outputs on.
- Expandable to control other accessories.
- Heated bed control with an additional 11A fuse.
- Option to connect 2 motors to Z for Prusa Mendel.
- I2C and SPI pins left available for future expansion.
- It has provisions for the cartesian robot and extruder.
- All the Mosfets are hook into PWM pins for versatility.
- 3 mosfets for heater / fan outputs and 3 thermistor circuits.
- Fused at 5A for additional safety and component protection.
- These boards are on pin header sockets so they can be replace easily or remove for use in future designs.
- Servo style connectors are use to connect to the end stops, motors, and led. These connectors are gold plated, rated for 3A, very compact, and globally available.