- Model: YZC-131A
- Dimensions: 75×12.7x8mm/2.95 x 0.51 x 0.31″(L x W x H)
- Range: 5 kg
- Rated Load: 2 kg
- Rated output: 1.0 ? 0.1mV / V
- Nonlinear: ? 0.05% F.S
- Hysteresis: 0.0% F.S
- Repeatability: 0.05% F.S
- Creep (5 minutes): 0.05% F.S
- Temperature Effect on Output: 0.003% F.S /?C
- Zero output: ? 0.2 mV / V
- Input impedance: 1050 ? 10% ?
- Output impedance: 1000 ? 10% ?
- Insulation resistance: ?2000 M?
- Operating temperature range: -21 ~ 40?C
- Recommended for: kitchen scales
- Weight: 21g
- The full-bridge structure, the four leads, easy to use, plus driving voltage 5-10V, force changes in the output voltage signal directly.
- Wiring: red voltage E, black line voltage -E, green line signals S, the white line signal -S
- The sensor is fixed at one end through the screw hole, and the other end left floating state, applied according to label directions direction of gravity. In particular, note that you must not directly push the white plastic cover part, in order to avoid damage of the sensor.
- 1 x Weighing Sensor