- Small dimension and easy to embed into your project
- Support I2C, SPI and HSU (High Speed UART), easy to change between those modes
- Support RFID reading and writing, P2P communication with peers, NFC with Android phone
- RFID reader/writer supports:
- Mifare 1k, 4k, Ultralight, and DesFire cards
- ISO/IEC 14443-4 cards such as CD97BX, CD light, Desfire, P5CN072 (SMX)
- Innovision Jewel cards such as IRT5001 card
- FeliCa cards such as RCS_860 and RCS_854
- Up to 5cm~7cm reading distance
- On-board level shifter, standard 5V TTL for I2C and UART, 3.3V TTL SPI
- Arduino compatible, plug in and play with our shield
- Exchange data with other NFC devices such as smartphone
- Plug and play, Arduino compatible
- Built in PCB Antenna, with 4cm~6cm communication distance
- NFC is a popular technology in recent years. We often heard this work while smartphone company such as Samsung or HTC introduces their latest high-end phones. Almost all the high-end phone in the market support NFC.
- Near find communication(NFC)is a set of standards for smartphones and similar devices to establish radio communication with each other by touching them together or bringing them into close proximity, usually no more than a few centimeters.
- For electronics geeks, we also want to use NFC technology to make our own things. So we build this NFC RFID module. This module is built around NXP PN532. NXP PN532 is very popular in NFC area. And the company offers much technology document to help developers. We developed this module based on the official document. And to make things easier, we also build library for this module.
- We almost break out all the IO pins of NXP532 on this module. Users could easily connect and play. On this module, I2C is the data Interface by default. With our?Arduino Sensor Shield, it is very easy to plug and play. However, if users want to use other interface such as UART or SPI, this module also makes it easy to break out those pins.
- Read/write RFID card
- As basic function, this module could read and write RFID card. Various cards could be supported.We also supply libraries for Arduino.
- P2P communication
- Two PN532 modules could communicate with each other wirelessly.?
- NFC with Andriod Phone