PIXHAWK PX4 2.4.7 Flight Controller is a high-performance autopilot-on-module suitable for fixed wing, multi rotors, helicopters, cars, boats and any other robotic platform that can move. It is targeted towards high-end research, amateur and industry need and combines the functionality of the?PX4FMU?+?PX4IO.
The universal vibration damping mount or shock absorber has a list of useful applications. This?is free camera mounting to Flight controller isolation. It absorbs vibration, the center supported plate is ideal for sensitive electronics and cameras. The flush flat-bottom mounting allows bolt or tape style attachment.
A new generation Ublox GPS NEO-M8N, with low power consumption and high precision, the ultimate accuracy is 0.6 meters, actually almost 0.9 meters, greater than the previous generation NEO-7N 1.4-1.6 meters accuracy; support GPS/QZSS L1 C/A, GLONASS L10F, BeiDou B1 protocol,?and mode or more.
The?GPS Folding Antenna Base mount comes will a laser cut adhesive pad to quickly attached your GPS module, while the mount itself can be fixed to your craft using the base plate M3 hole, or the cross slides.
The PIXHAWK PX4 2.4.7 Power Module is a simple way of providing your?Pixhawk PX4 2.4.6; with clean power from a LiPo battery as well as current consumption and battery voltage measurements, all through a 6-pos cable.
1 x?Pixhawk V2.4.7 Flight board with Original Shell.
1 x Teflon safety switch.
1 x 4GB SD Card.
1 x SD Card Adapter.
2 x Connecting Wires.
1 x?Glass Fiber Flight Controller Anti-vibration/Shock absorber Set.
1 x NEO-M8N GPS Module with translucent Shell.
1x GPS Folding Base Antenna set.
1 x APM 2.5.2/2.6/2.8 Pixhawk Power Module V1.0.
Specifications and Features:
Pixhawk V2.4.7 Flight board:
- 168 MHz / 252 MIPS Cortex-M4F
- 14 PWM / Servo outputs (8 with failsafe and manual override, 6 auxiliaries, high-power compatible)
- Abundant connectivity options for additional peripherals (UART, I2C, CAN)
- Integrated backup system for in-flight recovery and manual override with the dedicated processor and stand-alone power supply (fixed-wing use)
- The backup system integrates mixing, providing consistent autopilot and manual override mixing modes (fixed wing use)
- Redundant power supply inputs and automatic failover
- External safety switch
- Multicolor LED main visual indicator
- High-power, multi-tone piezo audio indicator
- MicroSD card for high-rate logging over extended periods of time
- 32bit STM32F427 Cortex M4 core with FPU
- 168 MHz
- 256 KB RAM
- 2 MB Flash
- The 32-bit STM32F103 failsafe co-processor
- ST Micro L3GD20H 16 bit gyroscope
- ST Micro 3CLDW 303H 14 bit accelerometer/magnetometer.
- Invensense MPU 6000 3-axis accelerometer/gyroscope.
- MEAS MS5611 barometer
- 5x UART (serial ports), one high-power capable, 2x with HW flow control
- 2x CAN (one with an internal 3.3V transceiver, one on expansion connector)
- Spektrum DSM / DSM2 / DSM-X? Satellite compatible input
- Futaba S.BUS? compatible input and output
- PPM sum signal input
- RSSI (PWM or voltage) input
- 3.3 and 6.6V ADC inputs
- Internal micro USB port and external micro USB port extension
Power System and Protection:
- Ideal diode controller with automatic failover
- Servo rail high-power (max. 10V) and high-current (10A+) ready
- All peripheral outputs over-current protected, all inputs ESD protected
Glass Fiber Flight Controller Anti-vibration/Shock absorber Set:
- Color: Black
- Material: Glass fiber
- Suit for different open source flight control