This?Peacefair PZEM-004T Ac Multi-function Electric Energy Metering Power Monitor is very popular in electrical consumption measurement projects.?It is capable of measuring four interrelated electrical variables as voltage, current, power and energy.?
This tiny PZEM-004T circuit is great for measuring AC (RMS) voltage, current, and power (single phase).?The unit easily interfaces with Arduino and other hardware using the code library.
Simply power the board with a?power supply (or you can use the AC?source you are measuring) and connect the circular sensor to the board. Run the wire through the circular sensor and you`re ready to start measuring the voltage, current, and power. The circuit also comes with a TTL to USB adapter wire?for easy connection to a computer or microcontroller.
This module features a TTL serial data communication interface, you can read and set the relevant parameters via the serial port; but if you want to communicate with a device which has USB or RS232 (such as computer), you need to be equipped with different TTL pinboard (USB communication needs to be equipped with TTL to USB pin board; RS232 communication needs to be equipped with TTL to RS232 pinboard).
The?Peacefair PZEM-004T features a built-in button on the panel, used to make the electricity clear function.
- This?module?is suitable for indoor, not outdoor use.
- The applied load should not exceed the rated?power.
- The wiring should not be wrong.
Note: Package does?not include USB cable
- Electrical parameter?measurement function (voltage, current,?active?power,?power).
- The?power?button clear function.
- Power-down data storage function (cumulative?power?down before saving).
- PC PC display function (display voltage, current,?active?power,?power).
- The serial communication function (comes with TTL serial interface, through various terminals to communicate with the adapter plate, read, and set the parameters).
1 x?Ac Multi-function Electric Energy Metering Power Monitor
1 x CT Coil