This OpenPilot CC3D EVO Flight Controller Side Pin card has a smooth feature that makes it directly compatible with satellite receivers without the need for any additional cables.?It also supports S.BUS.?Evo is equipped with a powerful 32-bit STM32 processor with 128kb Flash and 20kb RAM.?The 3-axis MEMs technology is used for both gyro and accelerometer.
The OpenPilot CC3D EVO Flight Controller Side Pin card is easy to use with your computer.?With USB and OpenPilot software, the card can be programmed in Windows, Mac, or Linux without the need for any drivers to install.?OpenPilot is a very user-friendly program designed to be used by anyone, regardless of programming experience.
The?OpenPilot CC3D EVO Flight Controller Straight Pin and?OpenPilot CC3D EVO Flight Controller?side Pin boards may not have any technical difference. There is the only difference between connector pins.(one has a Straight pin and other have 90? side pin.)
Note:?Please don’t flash/Update the Default firmware.?Updated or new firmware may cause a problem of connectivity with PC/Laptop.
Specifications and Features :
CC3D?EVO Hardware?Features :
- WIth?a?function?of?being?directly?plugged?into?the?satellite?receiver(It needn’t?conversion cable)
- Tiny?36 x 36 mm?4?layer?PCB?for?superior?electrical?noise?reduction?and?flight?performance.
- Software?support?for?Windows,?Mac, and?Linux.
- Copter Control also offers the innovative Flexiport which provides either I2C connectivity or a second serial port. Flexiport gives Copter Control the flexibility to use either I2C and a single serial port or dual serial port, according to your connectivity needs.
- OpenPilot?has?tried?to?make?your?experience?with?the?CC3D?as?easy?and?trouble-free?as?possible.?Naturally, for?a?high-end?product,?the?hardware is?complete;?there?is?nothing to?solder.?The?included?RC? harness?allows?you?to?connect?any?standard?PWM?receiver.? All?CopterControl?boards?are?tested?before?shipping?and?come?with?bootloader?already?flashed.
- A?standard?mini USB? cable (not?includes)?is used to?load the latest firmware?and configure everything?for?your?unique?airframe.The?OpenPilot?project,?whilst?still?young,?it?trying?to?make?Open?Source much more user-friendly.
- Supports?several?common?RC?inputs:?6?PWM?channels,?combined?PPM,?Spektrum/JR?DSM2,? DSMJ,?DSMX?satellites,?and?Futaba?S.Bus?receivers.
- FlexiPort?(configurable):?serial?telemetry,?GPS,?Spektrum/JR?satellites,?or?I2C?peripherals?(under? development)
- Camera?stabilization supports?up?to?3axis? camera?mounts?with stabilization?and?manual control?from?any?of?configured?receivers.
Package Includes :
1 x OpenPilot CC3D EVO Flight Controller with Side Pins
3 x Connecting Wires.
1 x PC plastic shell