ARDUINO-like board with PIC32MX440F256H with USB-OTG
- PIC32MX440F256H 80 Mhz microcontroller 256KB Flash 32KB RAM
- DCDC power supply allows power supply voltage from 9 to 30V DC thus making it possible to take virtually any power supply adapter on the market, and enable applications which are in the industrial power supply 24VDC.
- Carefully selected, all of the components work reliably in the INDUSTIRAL temperature range -25+85C so the board can be used in INDUSTIRAL applications.
- ULTRA LOW POWER voltage regulators and the consumption is only few microamps, which enables hand-held and battery powered applications.
- Li-Ion rechargeable battery power supply option with a BUILD-IN on board charger, so that when you attach a battery, it is automatically charged and kept in this state until the other power source (USB or external adapter) is removed and then it will AUTOMATICALLY power the board – no jumpers, no switches!
- microSD card for data logging
- UEXT connector which allows many existing modules like RF, ZIGBEE, GSM, GPS to be connected
- Allows RTC – Real Time Clock.
- NOISE IMMUNE design.
- Optionally if someone needs higher precision and temperature stability in analog reading we have provided an Aref precise source.
- The LEDs and the BUTTONs are on the edge of the board so they can be easily accessed even if the boards have shields on them
- All of the components are LOWER than the connectors, so that the shields do not interfere with them
- A Mini USB connector is used, which is common and is used in most cell phones, so you do not have to buy other cables
- The original Arduino design had a flaw and the connectors were not spaced at 0.1″. This makes perfo board use impossible, so to keep the compatibility we have the same spacing but we added next to it a connector on 0.1″ which customers can use with perforated boards
- All signals on the connectors are printed on the top and the bottom of the board, so when you check with probe you will know exactly which port you are measuring
- 4 mount holes make board attachment easier
- miniICSP connector 0.05″step – if you do not want to use Pinguino IDE and want to program this board with PIC-KIT3 you should use also PIC-ICSP convertor board, same applies for Microchip programmers.
- PIC32-PINGUINO-OTG REV.D schematic in PDF format
- PIC32-PINGUINO-OTG REV.D schematic in Eagle format released under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License
- PIC32-PINGUINO-OTG REV.D board in Eagle formatreleased under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License
- If you don't have a HAPPY experience, we will make it right for you so that you're 100% satisfied.
- Team Techtonics is happy, when YOU are happy!
Send us an email if you need any assistance.
- Right Product. No Surprises!
- Safe payments via Credit, Debit Cards, wallets, UPI and PayPal
- On-time and safe Delivery
- Real humans on our support helpdesk!
- Tracking number for every order.