ESP8266-EVB-BAT is an evaluation board for the highly-integrated WIFI SoC ESP8266EX. The board can be powered by our Orange?Li-Po battery and comes with a battery charger. It is recommended for beginners with ESP8266. This board is suitable?for research and development of espressif’s ESP8266EX chip.
The module?is used for?home automation, smart plugs, and lights, mesh networks, industrial wireless control, baby monitors, IP cameras, sensor networks, wearable electronics, etc.
The?ESP8266EX is very highly integrated SoC which includes Tensilica’s L106 32-bit core?processor; SRAM; power management unit; RF front end. ESP8266EX has a number of interfaces – I2C, SPI, SDIO and also a number of free GPIO pins.
The chip allows the implementation of a WIFI TCP-IP stack with just a few extra components beside the ESP8266EX. It’s a very popular IC that attracted a lot of attention upon its launch.
Specifications and Features :
- Includes MOD-WIFI-ESP8266-DEV
- Relay 10A/250VAC (15A/120VAC 15A/24VDC) with connector and status LED
- Big button for easier access to UART mode
- LiPo battery connector with built-in LiPo charger and status LEDs
- Step up converter
- Power jack?for +5V external power supply
- UEXT connector
- 20-pin connector CON1 with ESP8266’s signals
- PCB dimensions: (2.0 x 2.2)” ~ (51 x 57)mm
- Main chip: EPS8266EX
- 2MB (16Mb) SPI flash memory
- Power LED
- User-programmable LED
- SMT?jumpers for different boot?modes (FLASH, UART, SDO)
- PCB antenna
- UEXT pads for easier access to UART interface
- Pads for a?U.FL antenna connector (if you want to use?an external antenna)
- 22 pin holes for easier access to processor pins
- OSHW design
- Dimensions: (1.3 x 0.9)” ~ (33 x 23)mm
Package Includes :
1 x?Olimex ESP8266 EVB-BAT Development?Board