Olimex DUINOMITE-MINI PIC32MX795 PIC 32Bit is a Maximite Compatible Basic computer, originally designed by Geoff Graham, with additional features. DuinoMite allows you to program in BASIC language and have VGA and Keyboard interface, so you can develop and write your code in Basic without the need of any computer. You can store your code on the SD-CARD and to execute it on power up through autoexec.bas main code.
- PIC32MX795 microcontroller
- micro SD card
- USB connector
- VGA connector
- PS-2 keyboard connector
- Arduino like format i.e. can work with Arduino shields
- UEXT connector i.e. can work with all our modules
- DuinoMite Users Manual – Revision 1.03 15-12-2011 with UEXT examples, edited by Mick Gulovsen
- DuinoMite programming example
- The evolution of DuinoMite and the differences between DuinoMite and MaxiMite
- MM BASIC Quick refference manual
- DuinoMite-Mini schematic file in PDF format Revision C released under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License
- Latest CAD files on GitHub released under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License
- SPACE INVADERS Game for Duinomite with MOD-WII-UEXT-NUNCHUCK
- PACMAN Game for Duinomite with MOD-WII-UEXT-NUNCHUCK
- HOW TO run PACMAN with Duinomite boards – Step-by-step Guide
- TRS-80 emulator by Ken Segler
- Retro BSD by Sergey Vakulenko
- If you don't have a HAPPY experience, we will make it right for you so that you're 100% satisfied.
- Team Techtonics is happy, when YOU are happy!
Send us an email if you need any assistance.
- Right Product. No Surprises!
- Safe payments via Credit, Debit Cards, wallets, UPI and PayPal
- On-time and safe Delivery
- Real humans on our support helpdesk!
- Tracking number for every order.