Looking for 32-bit ARM achitecture microcontroller? Now we carry the NUC140 starter kit. It is based on ARM Cortex-M0 Nuvoton NUC140 series of microcontroller.
NuTiny-NUC140 is the specific development tool for NuMicro NUC140 series. Users can use this starter kit to develop and verify the application program easily. It comes with two modules, the USB programmer and the NUC140 development board.? NUC140 development board is the evaluation board while the USB programmer offer program loading and debug adaptor. Thus, users do not need other additional ICE or debug equipments. Please do get a USB Mini-B cable if you do not have for program loading and power.
This kit comes with CD that contain:
- Keil Evaluation version installer
- User’s Manual
- USB driver
- 32-bit ARM Cortex-M0 microcontroller from Nuvoton.
- Premounted with NUC140VE3CN as the target microcontroller.
- Comes with Nu-Link-Me, USB programmer and debuger.
- USB mini B receptor for USB device development.
- Pre-mounted with 12MHz crystal(MCU system clock) and 32.768KHz crystal (real time clock).
- Operating voltage: 5V
- Pre-mounted with reset button.
- The USB programmer and debugger is compatible with IAR or Keil IDE.
Features and Specification of NUC140VE3CN:
– Cortex?-M0 processor
– Max frequency of 50 MHz
– Operating voltage: 2.5V to 5.5V
– Temperature range: -40? ~ 85?
– 128 KB of flash memory
– 16 KB of SRAM
– ISP (In-System Programming)
– ICP (In-Circuit Programming)
– Up to 8 channels
– 12-bit resolution
– Up to 800 kSPS
– ?1? accurate Temperature sensor
– 8 x channel PWM or three complementary paired PWM outputs
– Period/duty trigger ADC function
– 4 to 24 MHz external crystal oscillator
– 22.1184 MHz internal RC oscillator (?1% accuracy at 25?, 5V)
Package: LQFP 100 pin
|NUC140 ARM Cortex-M0 Starter Kit User’s Manual||19/01/2015||888.2KB||Download|