Nextion NX8048T050 – 5.0″ LCD TFT HMI Intelligent Touch Display is a seamless Human Machine Interface (HMI) solution that provides a control and visualization interface between a human and a process, machine, application or appliance. Nextion is mainly applied to the Internet of thing (IoT) or consumer electronics field. It is the best solution to replace the traditional LCD and LED Nixie tube.
Nextion includes a hardware part (a series of TFT boards) and a software part (the?Nextion editor). The Nextion TFT board uses only one serial port to communicate. It lets users avoid the hassle of wiring. We noticed that most engineers spend much time in application development but get unsatisfactory results. As a solution to this situation, Nextion editor has mass components such as button, text, progress bar, slider, instrument panel etc. to enrich the interface design. Furthermore, the drag-and-drop function ensures that users spend less time in programming, which will reduce 99% of their development workloads. With the help of this WYSIWYG editor, designing a GUI is a piece of cake.
It’s easy to adapt Nextion family HMI to existing projects. Users just need to provide it a UART.
Nextion 5.0” HMI Arduino TFT Lcd Intelligent Display Module Screen with integrated 4-wire Resistive Touch Panel 800×480 NX8048T050?is a powerful 5.0” HMI, which is the member of Nextion family. Features include: a 5.0″ TFT 800×480 resistive touchscreen display, 16M Flash, 2KByte RAM, 65k colors.
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi A+, B+, and Raspberry Pi 2, Arduino
- 800 x 480 Resolution
- RGB 65K true to life colors
- TFT Screen with integrated 4-wire Resistive Touch Panel For Raspberry Pi and Arduino
- Easy 4 pin interface to any TTL Serial Host For Arduino
- 16M Flash memory for User Application Code and Date
- Onboard micro-SD card for firmware upgrade
- Visual Area:108mm(L)?64.8mm(W)
- Adjustable Brightness:0~230 nit, the interval of adjustment is 1%
- 5V410mA power consumption
- CE/EMC, RoHS certified (certificates)
|Serial Port Baudrate||Standard||2400||9600||115200||bps|
|Output High Voltage||IOH=-1mA||3.0||3.2||–||V|
|Output low Voltage||IOL=1mA||–||0.1||0.2||V|
|Input High Voltage||–||2.0||3.3||5.0||