Nextion NX3224T024-Generic 2.4″ TFT Intelligent ManMachine Interface HMI kernel LCD Touch Display is a seamless Human Machine Interface (HMI) solution that provides a control and visualization interface between a human and a process, machine, application or appliance. Nextion is mainly applied to the Internet of thing (IoT) or consumer electronics field. It is the best solution to replace the traditional LCD and LED Nixie tube.
Nextion includes a hardware part (a series of TFT boards) and a software part (the?Nextion editor).?The Nextion TFT board uses only one serial port to communicate. It lets users avoid the hassle of wiring. We noticed that most engineers spend much time in application development but get unsatisfactory results. As a solution to this situation, Nextion editor has mass components such as button, text, progress bar, slider, instrument panel etc. to enrich the interface design. Furthermore, the drag-and-drop function ensures that users spend less time in programming, which will reduce 99% of their development workloads. With the help of this WYSIWYG editor, designing a GUI is a piece of cake.
It’s easy to adapt Nextion family HMI to existing projects. Users just need to provide it a UART.
- 320 x 240 Resolution
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi A+, B+ and Raspberry Pi 2
- RGB 65K true to life colors
- TFT Screen with integrated 4-wire Resistive Touch Panel
- Easy 4 pin interface to any TTL Serial Host
- 4M Flash memory for User Application Code and Data
- Onboard micro-SD card for firmware upgrade
- Visual Area:36.72mm(L)?48.96mm(W)
- Adjustable Brightness:0~180 nit, the interval of adjustment is 1%
- 5V90mA power?consumption
- Generic using for all Arduino or Raspberry Pi project
- CE/EMC, RoHS certified (certificates)
|Serial Port Baudrate||Standard||2400||9600||115200||bps|
|Output High Voltage||IOH=-1mA||3.0||3.2||–||V|
|Output low Voltage||IOL=1mA||–||0.1||0.2||V|
|Input High Voltage||–||2.0||3.3||5.0||V|
|Input low Voltage||–||-0.7||0.0||1.3||V|
|Serial Port Mode||TTL|