The stepper motors?move in precisely repeatable steps, hence they are the motors of choice for the machines requiring precise position control. The NEMA17 4 kg-cm Dual Shaft Stepper Motor can provide?4 kg-cm of torque at 1.7A current per phase.
The motor’s position can be commanded to move or hold at one position with the help of Stepper Motor Drivers. The?Nema17 4?kg-cm Dual Shaft Stepper motor provides excellent response to starting, stopping and reversing pulses from stepper motor driver.
It equips shaft at front side as well as at rear?side. This type of shaft arrangement in motor gives them more flexibility in applications, as it can be used to drive two different types of equipment on either side of the motor. Another great advantage of using such dual shaft stepper motor is you can utilize?rear shaft to connect encoder, different sensors or simply a drive wheel etc.?The motor’s shaft has been machined for good grip with a pulley, drive gear etc. and especially avoiding stall or slip.
They are very useful in the various application, especially which demands low speed with high precision. Many machines such as 3D Printers, CNC Router and Mills, Camera Platforms, XYZ Plotters etc.
It is a brushless DC motor, so the life of this motor is dependent upon life of?the bearings. The position control is achieved by a simple Open Loop control mechanism which doesn’t require complex electronic control circuitry.
We are engaged?in supplying and wholesaling a quality approved?collection of the Stepper Motors?which are highly acknowledged and accepted for long service life and high reliability. To explore more of them click below,?
- The Nema17 4?kg-cm Dual Shaft Stepper motor dimensions and weight may have???2% error.
- Resonances can occur because of improper installment.
- ?Not easy to operate at extremely high speeds.
Back – A +, Green – A-, Red – B +, Blue – B-
- Input pulse decides the rotation angle of the motor.
- High accuracy of around 3 to 5% a step.
- Provides good starting, stopping and reversing.
- Control of this motor is less costly because of exclusion of complex control circuitry.
- The speed is proportional to the frequency of the input pulses.
Package includes :
1 x Nema17 4 kg-cm Dual Shaft Stepper Motor