- Supports MP3 and WAV decoding.
- Supports maximum 32GB micro SD card and 32GB USB flash drive.
- Supports AD key control mode and UART RS232 serial control mode.
- 24-bit DAC output and supports dynamic range 90dB and SNR 85dB.
- Supports FAT16 and FAT32 file system.
- Audio files are sorted by folders; supports up to 99 folders, and each folder can be assigned to 255 sound files.
- Supports inter-cut advertisements.
- 30 levels adjustable volume, and 6 levels adjustable EQ
- Built-in 3W amplifier that can direct drive a 3W/8Ohm speaker.
- Support random playback.
- Supports playback of specifying folders.
- FN-M16P module is a serial MP3 module that is with a perfect integrated MP3 and WMV decoder chip.
- FN-M16P is?a small and low price MP3 module with an simplified output directly to the speaker.
- The module can be used as a stand alone module with attached battery, speaker and push buttons or used in combination with an Arduino UNO or any other with RX/TX capabilities
- It provides Micro SD card driver, and supports FAT16 and FAT32 file systems.
- It is able to play back specified sound files and realize other functions through simple serial commands.
- In the mean time, this module supports AD key control mode that facilitates users to develop their jobs in some simple applications.?
Without the cumbersome underlying operating, easy to use, stable and reliable are the most important features of this module.