The Mini APM3.1 Flight Controller with Power Module for Multicopter FPV board is a modified version of the APM2.6 board but made to be as small as possible. ?Measuring just 35×35 mm big it still includes the same features and sensors as the full-size APM2.6 board making this a great system to use where space and weight are important.
It is an Ardupilot compatible flight controller on a 35mm x 35mm board. It uses high-quality sensors and is fully compatible with the Arduplane or Arducopter software. Use the APM mission planner to upload new software, configure the flight control board and also use it to plan autonomous missions.
Despite the small size of this board, it has the same connectivity as the full-size Ardupilot mega board, so you can use accessories such as the APM power module, GPS/Compass, Telemetry, and OSD. Breakout cables are provided for all of the connections on this mini flight controller.
- Version: V3.1 (upgrade version of APM2.6)
- ?8 Channel PWM input
- ?8 motor outputs
- ?12-way Auxiliary input and output
- Voltage and current measurement configured for 5V ADC.
- ?Supports GPS, compass, telemetry and power module
- ?Onboard connections JST-SH with 1.0mm pitch
- ?Compatible with official Firmware and Groundstation.
- Use APM firmware and ground station, no need to modify
- No onboard compass, which makes this version ideal for use with multicopters and rovers.
Package Includes :
1 x?Mini APM Version 3.1 Flight Controller wi.th Protective case
1 x Power Module.
6 x APM Connecting Cable Set.