Maxbotix manufacture many sensors which can withstand harsh outdoor conditions. When dust, moisture, or harsh handling of the ultrasonic sensor is unavoidable, then this Maxbotix MB7460 4-20HR-MaxSonar-WR Ultrasonic Sensor is ideal for your application.
Features of the weather resistant MB7460, 4-20HR-MaxSonar-WR, include millimeter resolution, short to long distance detection, range information from 500mm to 5000mm for the nearest detectable target, a 7.5Hz read rate, and the industry standard 4-20mA output where 4mA is minimum range and 20mA is the maximum range.
The MB7460 from the?4-20HR-MaxSonar-WR?line of outdoor sensors is a rugged ultrasonic sensor component module. This sensor comes in a compact and techtonicsst PVC housing which meets the IP67 water intrusion standard and matches standard electrical 3/4?inch PVC pipe fittings (this product has multiple housing options available).
The?4-20HR-MaxSonar-WR?sensors are factory calibrated to match narrow sensor beam patterns and provide reliable long-range detection zones.
In addition, the MB7460 offers virtually noise free distance readings through the use of high-output acoustic power combined with continuously variable gain, real?time background automatic calibration, real?time waveform signature analysis, and noise rejection algorithms. This holds true even in the presence of many of the various acoustic or electrical noise sources.
Note: This module doesn’t come with?F-option(equips chemically inert material’s covering to the sensor) or P-option(applies Parylene coating on the Aluminum transducer) protection. To buy?Maxbotix MB7460 4-20HR-MaxSonar-WR?ultrasonic sensor with?F-option?or?P-option?please contact us at techtonics.in support channel.
- 42kHz ultrasonic sensor measures distance to objects
- Internal or external temperature compensation
- Virtually no sensor dead zone, objects closer than 50cm typically range as 50cm
- Maximum Range of 5-meters (196 inches)
- Small, light?weight module
- Designed for easy integration into your project or product
- Real-time automatic calibration (voltage, humidity, and ambient noise)
- Firmware filtering for excellent noise tolerance and clutter rejection
- Weather resistant (IP67)
- Matches standard electrical 3/4-inch PVC pipe fittings for easy mounting (3/4-inch National Pipe Thread Straight)
- Long, narrow detection zone
- The base sensor that is great for application testing
- 4mA is the minimum reported range and 20mA is the maximum reported range
Package Includes :
1 x?Maxbotix MB7460 4-20HR-MaxSonar-WR Ultrasonic Sensor? Module