Maxbotix manufacture many sensors which can withstand harsh outdoor conditions. When dust, moisture, or harsh handling of the ultrasonic sensor is unavoidable, then this Maxbotix MB7366 HRXL-MaxSonar-WRL Ultrasonic Sensor is ideal for your application.
Features of the weather resistant MB7366, HRXL-MaxSonar-WRL, include millimeter resolution, short to long distance detection, range information from 500mm to 9999mm for the nearest detectable target, a 6Hz read rate, and various output options: pulse-width, analog voltage, and RS232 serial.
The MB7366 from the?HRXL-MaxSonar-WR?line of outdoor sensors is a rugged ultrasonic sensor component module. This sensor comes in a compact and techtonicsst PVC housing which meets the IP67 water intrusion standard and matches standard electrical 3/4?inch PVC pipe fittings.
The?HRXL-MaxSonar-WR?sensors are factory calibrated to match narrow sensor beam patterns and provide reliable long-range detection zones.
In addition, the MB7366 offers virtually noise free distance readings through the use of high-output acoustic power combined with continuously variable gain, real?time background automatic calibration, real?time waveform signature analysis, and noise rejection algorithms. This holds true even in the presence of many of the various acoustic or electrical noise sources.
Note: This module doesn’t come with?F-option(equips chemically inert material’s covering to the sensor) or P-option(applies Parylene coating on the Aluminum transducer) protection. To buy?Maxbotix MB7366 HRXL-MaxSonar-WRL?ultrasonic sensor with?F-option?or?P-option?please contact us at techtonics.in support channel.
Full Horn Housing
|Key Shot||IGES File||ACIS 7.0 File||Solid Works Part|
|STL File||STEP File||ParaSolid Part||?|
- 1. This sensor is not made to work for underwater/submerged operation.
- 2. We would not initiate the return/refund against properly working Sensor Module, once it?s been soldered.
- Internal temperature compensation
- Read from all 3 sensor outputs: Analog Voltage, Serial, Pulse Width
- Virtually no sensor dead zone, objects closer than 50cm typically range as 50cm
- Small, lightweight module
- Designed for easy integration into your project or product
- Real-time automatic calibration (voltage, humidity, and ambient noise)
- Firmware filtering for excellent noise tolerance and clutter rejection
- Weather resistant (IP67)