This Maxbotix MB1242 I2CXL-Maxsonar-EZ4 Ultrasonic Sensor Module is for indoor use only.
Features of the MB1242, I2CXL-MaxSonar-EZ4, include centimeter resolution, has the highest?noise tolerance?and narrowest beam width of any sensor in the?I2CXL?MaxSonar?EZ?sensor line, short to long distance detection, range information from 20cm to 765cm, up to a 40Hz read rate, and an I2C interface.
The MB1242 is a great choice for applications where only larger objects need to be detected.
The MB1242 from the?I2CXL?MaxSonar?EZ?line of sensors is a very small, less than one cubic inch, ultrasonic sensor component module. This sensor comes with mounting holes provided on the circuit board for easy installation in nearly all applications.
In addition, the MB1242 offers virtually noise free distance readings through the use of high-output acoustic power combined with continuously variable gain, real?time background automatic calibration, real?time waveform signature analysis, and noise rejection algorithms. This holds true even in the presence of many of the various acoustic or electrical noise sources.
Product 3D Models
These 3D model files will download with a different product name.
|Key Shot||IGES File||ACIS 7.0 File||Solid Works Part|
|STL File||STEP File||ParaSolid Part||?|
We have the range of MaxBotix Ultrasonic Sensors available in our online shop which can fit your?specific ranging requirement, check them now by clicking below
- Up to 40Hz reading rate
- Simple I2C bus interface
- Easy control of multiple sensors
- Control up to 127 sensors using two wires
- 42kHz Ultrasonic sensor measures distance to objects
- Virtually no dead zone, objects closer than 20 cm range as 20 cm
- Small, lightweight module
- Designed for easy integration into your project or product
- Real-time automatic calibration (voltage, humidity, ambient noise)
- Firmware filtering for better noise tolerance and clutter rejection
- 200,000+ Hours Mean Time Between Failure
- High noise resistance
Package Includes :
1 x Maxbotix MB1242 I2CXL-Maxsonar-EZ4 Ultrasonic Sensor Module