This Maxbotix MB1003 HRLV-MaxSonar-EZ0 Ultrasonic Rangefinder Module is for indoor use only.
Features of the MB1003, HRLV-MaxSonar-EZ0, include millimeter resolution, the widest and most sensitive beam pattern of any unit from the?HRLV?MaxSonar?EZsensor line, short to long distance detection, range information from 300mm to 5000mm, a 10Hz read rate, and various output options: pulse-width, analog voltage, and a choice of either RS232 or TTL serial.
This makes the MB1003 an excellent choice for use where high sensitivity, wide beam, or people detection is desired.
The MB1003 from the?HRLV?MaxSonar?EZ?line of sensors is a very small, less than one cubic inch, ultrasonic sensor component module. This sensor comes with mounting holes provided on the circuit board for easy installation in nearly all applications.
In addition, the MB1003 offers virtually noise free distance readings through the use of high-output acoustic power combined with continuously variable gain, real?time background automatic calibration, real?time waveform signature analysis, and noise rejection algorithms. This holds true even in the presence of many of the various acoustic or electrical noise sources.
Product 3D Models
|Key Shot||IGES File||ACIS 7.0
|Solid Works Part|
|STL File||STEP File||ParaSolid
We have the range of MaxBotix Ultrasonic Sensors available in our online shop which can fit your?specific ranging requirement, check them now by clicking below
- Internal temperature compensation
- Cost-effective solution where precision range-finding is needed
- Sensor component allows users to lower the cost of their systems without sacrificing performance
- Read from all sensor outputs: Analog Voltage, RS232 or TTL Serial, and Pulse Width
- Virtually no sensor dead zone, objects closer than 30 cm will typically range as 30 cm
- The maximum range of 5000 mm (195 inches)
- Tolerates outside noise sources
- Small, lightweight module
- Designed for easy integration into your project or product
- Real-time automatic calibration (voltage, humidity, ambient noise)
- Option external temperature compensation?HR?MaxTemp
- Firmware filtering for better noise tolerance and clutter rejection
- The widest beam of the HRLV-MaxSonar-EZ sensors
- Great for people detection applications
Package Includes 😕
1 x?Maxbotix MB1003 HRLV-MaxSonar-EZ0 Ultrasonic Rangefinder Module