- Uses MAX485 chipset.
- On-board MAX485 chip, A low power consumption for the RS-485 communication, slew-rate limited transceiver.
- On board then 5.08 (mm) pitch 2P terminal to facilitate RS-485 communication wiring.?
- All pins of chip have been lead to can be controlled through the micro controller.?
- Working voltage: 5V.?
- Board size: 44 (mm) x 14 (mm).
- On-board MAX485 chip is a low-power and slew-rate-limited transceiver used for RS-485 communication.
- It works at a single 5V power supply and the rated current is 300 ?A. Adopting half-duplex communication to implement the function of converting TTL level into RS-485 level, it can achieve a maximum transmission rate of 2.5Mbps.
- MAX485 transceiver draws supply current of between 120?A and 500?A under the unloaded or fully loaded conditions when the driver is disabled.
- The driver is limited for short-circuit current and the driver outputs can be placed at a high impedance state through the thermal shutdown circuit.
- The receiver input has a fail-safe feature that guarantees logic high output if the input is open circuit. In addition, it has a strong anti-interference performance
- Low-Power RS-485 Transceivers
- Low-Power RS-422 Transceivers
- Level Translators
- Transceivers for EMI-Sensitive Applications
- Industrial-Control Local Area Networks