If you’ve ever tried to connect a 3.3V device to a 5V system, you know what a challenge it can be? A bi-directional Level Converter- 4 Channel is a small device that safely steps down 5V signals to 3.3V AND steps up 3.3V to 5V at the same time. This level converter also works with 2.8V and 1.8V devices. What really separates this Logic level converter from our previous versions is that you can successful
How to use:
- High voltage (5V for example) to the ?HV? pin
- Low voltage (3.3V for example) to ?LV?
- Gound from the system to the ?GND? pin.
Specifications and Features:
- Material: ABS + metal
- Dimensions: 20 x 17 x 3 (L x W x H) mm
- Weight: 2gm
- Mutual transform between 5V TTL and 3.3V TTL
- Four channels of logic and high voltage low voltage logic can two-way transform
- Portable and lightness, with 2 rows 6 pin contact pins
- These are 4 Channel devices (great for I2C or SPI) and will work with all microcontrollers, Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Intel Edison, NXP Mbed
- Level Converter- 4 ChannelCompatible with the bread plate, can be used directly put on the breadboard
1 x Level Converter- 4 Channel